Your Guide for High-Quality Content Marketing
Many marketers think in terms of content as blog posts, books, reports, and email marketing. These products are often written specifically for each type of product created. But why are you wasting time (and potential income) by creating something new each time, when you could (and should) be repurposing and reusing what you have already.
Let’s say for example you’ve created a series of blog posts on the topic of stress management. Each post has been well received. Now you want to create a book to sell on the same subject. But instead of writing it from scratch, why not take the blog posts, rearrange them and possibly add to them to create your book?
Then take that book and turn it into a video, an audio, a podcast, a report, and checklist. These are just a few of the types of content you can publish using content you’ve already created. Within a matter of a few hours or days, you’ve been able to get quality content in front of your customers.
It’s important that you are using quality content as a way to build traffic, get leads and customers, though. People aren’t going to purchase or read content from you that isn’t relevant to them.
What is quality content, why is it important and how can it help you build traffic, get leads and customers? Isn’t all content important? Yes and no. If you are publishing content in your voice to build your brand and grow your following with relevant, helpful content that is right on target with your potential customer’s interest, then yes, it’s important.
On the other hand, if you are creating content or having content created for you that is about totally irrelevant subjects, are publishing content just to fill your blog and social media channels, then no the content is not important in building your brand.
What high-quality content is:
- Engaging content should be user-oriented. We all like to talk about ourselves and our brands. Your customers want to know how you can solve their problems or make their lives easier. You should stress the benefits over features, but you also need to show that you understand their needs by writing content from their shoes. It should be free of jargon they wouldn’t understand, be structured correctly, written in your voice and style as if you’re speaking to them, and asking for a response or call-to-action.
- It should serve a specific purpose. Everything you publish should tell your story. It’s okay to use humor and to entertain, but the content should have substance behind it. Each story should have a point, a moral or a key message behind it.
- Your content should be shareable. Is your content addictive to your potential customers? You should focus on creating videos, social media updates, blog posts, newsletters and all your content that makes people what to click the “share” button. Catering to their needs and desires is how you do this. For example, if they like silly cat videos, figure out how to incorporate them into your line of services and products!
Why quality content is important
Quality content is important for many reasons for building your brand, creating relationships and getting leads and sales. Providing content your potential customers want to read and become engaged in gives them a reason to come back and continue following you.
Businesses hoping to remain competitive need to have fresh quality content in front of their potential clients continuously. This means creating a content marketing plan, producing different types of content and being where your customers are.
There are a few reasons why creating quality content is important to anyone doing business online. They include:
- Builds brand awareness. Quality content helps you reach a wider range of consumers.
- Frees up your time from having to create new content continuously.
- Saves you money you would otherwise spend on writers creating content for you.
- Establishes you as the thought leader. Good content establishes your reputation and you become recognized for your leadership in your niche. They will share your content and posts with others, creating more opportunities for potential customers to become familiar with your brand.
- Drives traffic. The more types of quality content you put out there, the more traffic sources you have for people to find you.
- Improves your rankings. Creating quality, valuable content that answers questions your people are searching for helps your website appear higher in the rankings.
- Quality content improves your website and social media channels. This ensures people will stick around longer when they land on your site and hopefully, push them towards your landing page to become a customer.
- Creating quality content helps you stay on the minds of your potential and current clients. They will keep coming back to learn more from you.
Create quality information that touches your audience, explains things to them, and causes them to want to engage with you. Always ensure that every piece of content you put out has a point both for the audience member and for you.
Repurposing and Reusing Content
Turning content you’ve already used into new formats is a good way to build your authority and grow your site. It’s a way of turning old quality content into new products and services. Content repurposing and reuse can benefit your blog or business in many ways.
- Repurposing and reusing content saves you time. As a marketer your time is valuable. Anytime you can save a few hours you should. The main portion of the work has already been done.
Join Ambit Energy
Why Ambit Works
The Ambit Energy Story
As a reminder, please note that we are an affiliate of Amazon, ClickMagick, Coach Glue, Content Sparks, GetResponse, Kris Clicks, NOW Lifestyle, OptinMonster, Rebrandable Traffic, SiteSell (SBI! & Solo Build It!), and other companies where we may earn reseller fees and commissions if a visitor makes a purchase after clicking on one of our images, posts, or links and visits the advertiser's website.
Thank you for visiting our website, we hope to see you again!Mike Conkey