Create Sales Pages That Convert – Turning Visitors into Customers
Create the enticing landing page that you deploy to attract prospects and turn them into buying customers, and long-term clients!
Intro – Series Blog Post
Whatever business you’re running, you need to make sales. If your business is online, you’ll need a sales page to do the selling for you. You want this page to be high-converting so you can reach more people with your product or service and make the sales you want. To do this you must capture and keep your visitor’s attention from the headline right through to the ‘buy now’ button.
What you say on your sales page and how you say it will influence your visitor’s buying decision. It’s not always easy to get the balance right between providing information on your offering and enticing the prospect to buy. You don’t want to be pushy, but you need to convince your potential customer that you have the solution to their problem so they’ll want to buy.
Over this series of these posts, we will help you learn exactly what to do to achieve those sought-after sign-ups!
If you’ve never written a sales page before, then we’ll provide tips and ‘how-to’ details in this series of posts. If you’ve tried selling online before but haven’t had much luck generating sales, you need to use the high-converting strategies that we will cover.
Whatever your experience level, we’ll take you through a step-by-step process of putting your sales copy together, getting the flow right and the visual impact of the page enticing, so that you make the sales you need.
Learning Objectives covered in this series of posts:
By the time we complete these posts and you have applied what we’ve provided, you should be able to:
- Recognize the key elements of a high-converting sales page, so that you can ensure your page contains everything to help you make the conversions you need.
- Drill down into your ideal customer profile, so you can write sales copy that speaks to them and creates an immediate connection.
- Clarify the benefits and features of your offer, so that you can show you have the solution your prospective customers are searching for.
- Choose and clearly explain your pricing strategy, so that you demonstrate the value of your offer and make it easy for people to say “Yes.”
- Use your copywriting skills to write sales copy that sells, so you can communicate powerfully with your ideal customers through your sales page.
- Write introductory copy, a video script, and an enticing headline, so that you can grab your visitor’s attention right from the start and keep them reading your page.
- Inspire trust on your sales page by including testimonials and social proof, so that your visitors are reassured that they’re making the right decision buying from you.
- Identify common objections and preempt them in your sales copy, so that you eliminate any barriers to purchase your potential customers may have.
- Introduce ways to increase conversion on your sales page using the strategies of urgency and scarcity, so that visitors will be motivated to take immediate action.
- Organize the flow of your page and add in the final crucial elements to complete your sales page copy, so that it stands the best chance of converting visitors into purchasers.
- Design the look of your sales page, so that the page will have a powerful visual impact to encourage visitors to buy.
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan further action steps, so that you achieve the goals you set for this course and know how to develop further.
As we proceed through the series of blog posts for creating sales (landing) pages that convert visitors to customers, here’s a climpse at the topics we will highlight:
Blog post 1 – Get Inspired
Blog post 2 – Target Your Ideal Customer
Blog post 3 – Define the Unique Value of Your Offer
Blog post 4 – Choose Your Pricing Strategy
Blog post 5 – Draft Persuasive Sales Cop
Blog post 6 – Engage Your Visitors at a Glance
Blog post 7 – Inspire Trust
Blog post 8 – Anticipate Objections
Blog post 9 – Use Urgency and Scarcity in Your Sales Copy
Blog post 10 – Make Your Page Flow Towards a Sale
Blog post 11 – Use Design to Increase Conversions
Blog post 12 – Review and Refine
We hope you will return frequently to catch our latest post! Click here for the next blog post in this series.
Thanks for visiting with us…
Join Ambit Energy
Why Ambit Works
The Ambit Energy Story
As a reminder, please note that we are an affiliate of Amazon, ClickFunnels, Content Sparks, GetResponse, Kris Clicks, Laughingbird Software, OptinMonster, Rebrandable Traffic, SiteSell (SBI! & Solo Build It!), and other companies where we may earn reseller fees and commissions if a visitor makes a purchase after clicking on one of our images, posts, or links and visits the advertiser's website.
Thank you for visiting our website, we hope to see you again!Mike Conkey