Develop Effective Email Marketing Content
Once you get people on your list, you must send them quality information via email. To do that you’ll need to develop effective email marketing content. There are many ways to create email marketing content such as by purchasing private label rights content, creating original content, curating content, sending blog post blasts, and more.
- Create Personalized Relevant Content — But, however you create it, the content you send to your email list should be personalized, targeted, and always include a call to action to help readers convert. Since email isn’t publicly posted you can be a lot more personal, show your personality more, share more about you, and then relate it to the rest of your email.
- Build Trust & Awareness — The point of email marketing is to build trust and awareness of issues that you can solve with your products and services. Your email marketing will be more effective if you follow good practices such as using a real return address, clear and honest subject lines, with short and to the point messages designed to help your audience get to know you. Remember if you have more to tell them you can always link to more content on your website.
- Develop a Funnel — A great way to accomplish this is to create a content marketing funnel based on the products you want to promote and match it with your audience’s buying cycle. Set up logical autoresponder messages that thank your audience, teach your audience, and bring them back to your landing pages so that they can make the purchases that they need to make to solve their problems. Plus, get it written down and scheduled into a calendar.
Effective email content goes in conjunction with your blog. If you write a short email to introduce each new blog post to your email list that’s really all you need to do to get more traffic to your blog from those who already like you.
Promote Products Your Audience Wants
When you pick a niche, have studied the audience, and you know what they want, getting them to buy from you is as simple as giving them what they want. The way to know what they want is to continuously ask questions, engage with them across social platforms, conduct polls, and watch your competitors.
What’s awesome is that you’re not limited in the type and format of products you can offer your niche audience other than to ensure that they’re something your audience wants. There are many types products you can promote.
- Digital Products – eBooks, templates, music, software, apps, photos, plans, and so forth are all products that you can sell to your audience as well as develop as content upgrades or freebies to help convert traffic to email list subscribers.
- Educational Products – Coaching, courses, eBooks, books, seminars, workshops, and webinars are all wonderful ideas for educational products that you can create for your niche audience to help you get more prospects as well as make more sales.
- Physical Products – Art, electronics, t-shirts, supplements, food, books, and more are all great choices for physical products. Today, due to the ability to create a wholesale and dropship account this isn’t much extra work to set up.
- Service-Based Products – Marketing, content writing, copywriting, web design, programming, administrative and financial services are all fabulous and profitable services you can offer to your niche too.
You’re only limited by your imagination. But don’t get overwhelmed because you don’t even have to create all these types of products yourself. Nor do you have to offer all types of products. You can focus on one type and still be extremely profitable if it’s what your audience wants and needs.
Note: Ensure that you have a good shopping cart for your own products. Ideas are Amember.com, Zaxaa.com, JVZOO.com, and others are good choices for most. One good way to determine what to use is to find out what your audience is used to and likes using. If you’re an affiliate for a product you’ll need to use their links, so a shopping cart isn’t an issue.
Not only that, you can promote other people’s products as an affiliate as well as your own products and services based on what your audience wants and needs. When you’re always studying your audience and the niche you’re going to find amazing products that you want to tell them about. The great thing about blogging is that you can easily tell them about anything you’ve found and tried and then earn an income from it when people buy.
Getting more prospects and making more sales with blogging can be a lucrative full-time business if you remember to develop plans using sound research methods. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel. Don’t be afraid of competition. Create a plan, put it into a calendar with action steps, and then do the steps you need to do each day to make your goals a reality.
- Study the Niche
- Know your Audience
- Understand your Competitors
- Create & Publish Content Regularly
- Build Your List
- Include a CTA
It really is that simple to get more prospects and more sales with blogging when you know what type of content to publish, who you’re publishing it for, and you offer products and or services that you know the audience already wants and needs. The only thing left now is for you to get started.
As a reminder, please note that we are an affiliate of Amazon, ClickMagick, Coach Glue, Content Sparks, GetResponse, Kris Clicks, NOW Lifestyle, OptinMonster, Rebrandable Traffic, SiteSell (SBI! & Solo Build It!), and other companies where we may earn reseller fees and commissions if a visitor makes a purchase after clicking on one of our images, posts, or links and visits the advertiser's website.
Thank you for visiting our website, we hope to see you again!Mike Conkey